Waterfall Pumps?

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by Mike's All Season Service, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Ok, This guy wants a giant waterfall that produces 750 GPM!! Yeah thats what i thought to. I have done waterfalls that have up to 250 GPM and i thought that was alot.I mean that is alot of water per minute i know but thats what they want. I guess he saw this waterfall at a resturant and asked the owner how much water per minute that was a he said 750 GPM. Does anyone know where i could get a pump to pump that kind of water?
    -Thanks in advance:waving:

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

45K GPH is enough water to float an ark. Perhaps you should inquire which restaurant it is and see for yourself. I'm thinking that he got some numbers mixed up or the owner of the restaurant doesn't really know either.

I'm sure someone makes a pump (think water park rides), but I wouldn't want to pay that electric bill. YIKES!

3. Mike's All Season Service

Thats what i thought to!! I have to find out what resturaunt and where i would love to see something like that!!!:dizzy:

4. horizonlandscape

horizonlandscape LawnSite Member
    from usa

You could go with a couple of 20,000 gph Little Giant submersibles (20scim) or you could go with one big custom Tsurumi submersible to supply it all at one time. Another option is to go with one or two centrifugal pumps to get the required flow. If you need any help sourcing the right pump for your application let me know (303-435-6564 or darronbryant@yahoo.com).

Darron

5. Mike's All Season Service

Thanks for the help, i dont have to actually do the job till the spring but i figure the pump is going to be the hardest thing to find i might want to start looking now.

6. PROFESSORRAIN

PROFESSORRAIN LawnSite Member

Berkley Makes A High Flow No Pressure Sub-pumpend 330gpm That Can Mount To A 4" 5 H.p. Motor.check With Your Well Drilling Supplier,or Driller's Services Out Of Ashburn,ga(brad Inman) I,m Installing This To Replace Aquamaster Pumps.great Thing About A Sub-pump No Main.,more It Runs The Better It Likes It. Happy Customers,happier Contractor