Watering at night

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by scruff33, Apr 19, 2010.

1. rainbowss

rainbowss LawnSite Member

2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

And you continue with the ignorance.

It is quite apparent you know nothing about irrigation or plants dude. Why do you continue to piss into the wind here?

So hotshot ..... tell me what this equation represents and how it relates to irrigation.

image052.gif

3. rainbowss

rainbowss LawnSite Member

Because you are just arguing with me for the sake of arguing while providing no relevant information in your apologia, I shall concede.

*trucewhiteflag*

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

The only person arguing here dude is you. To be perfectly honest, I have given you a huge amount of latitude ... just ask cgaengineer or ai inc.

But why not explain to me why I should spend the time to educate you when you have already displayed the fact that you think you already know all the answers?

5. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

abd insects, and they're both green usually, abd they'res some animals too!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Kiril does like to argue, and I feel confident he knows his shat about grass...even though I don't agree with him politically. He did cut you some slack though...he can go on and on like the Energizer Bunny.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man, you forgot soil, air, water, rocks, sun, wind, etc....... Heck, might as well go though the periodic table too. :rolleyes:

This thread is about irrigation at night, and FYI, comparing your lawn to a rain forest is beyond ignorant.

8. ajslands

ajslands LawnSite Silver Member

well there's some deltas in their for sure, and some brackets too! Q probably stands for quanity, p probably stands for pressure, t is probably temp
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

To be fair cga .... I really don't like to argue .... now sedge on the other hand. That said, I don't like inaccurate/incorrect information even more. When someone starts throwing around suggestions and information they clearly don't even have a rudimentary understanding of .... I AM going to take issue with it if time permits.

Oh and again .... I have no politics dude .... I think it is all foolish and corrupt.

10. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Ahhh, what the hell, I'll entertain your guesses.

That is not p, it is a rho ... and T is the only correct guess .... but the temperature of what and what units?

You correctly identified the delta's, but what do they stand for? (hint: they are not equivalent in this instance)