Watering

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by 1999frontier, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

ROFL ..... whatever you say axe. :dizzy:

2. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

There is very little discussion about these little dead zones... But, so far... they are causeless... nothing more, nothing less... they exist... no idea why... 'it is, what it is'... my mascara running???...

I've learned so much!!! maybe we should give it the name, 'anomaly' and call it a day... :laugh:

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Great, now another homeowner run off by all the academic talk. The guy wants to water his lawn not fly to the moon.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. 1999frontier

1999frontier LawnSite Senior Member
    from NC

Does running a rain bird 42 sa rotor for 2 hours at half circle and it equals 1/4" sound about right. I am running it with a spigot and water hose.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Smallaxe

Sure... :)

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

It does? Tell me how you determined that without knowing nozzle pressure, nozzle type and radius?
    Further, you do understand that DU across the pattern is not the same .... right?

Axe, it might benefit everyone if you refrain from commenting on topics you have little understanding of ..... in particular of late .... irrigation and soils.

7. Smallaxe

:laugh: there you go getting complicated again... :laugh: