1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Water Features' started by nmhorns, Jul 22, 2004.

  1. nmhorns

    nmhorns LawnSite Member
    Posts: 20

    My Lawn and Landscape company has found a nice niche watering potted plants and beds for commercial sites. As of now we transport the water in 7 gallon containers. Does anyone know of some kind of pumping device that could fit in the back of a pick up. Also it would need to make sense finnancially.
    Any ideas???
  2. D Felix

    D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member
    Posts: 1,898

    You are kidding with this question, right?

    Go to TSC and buy a 250 gallon stock tank. Find either a 12 volt roller pump or spend a few more bucks and get a gas powered 3 hp pump. You should have all the water you need.....

  3. dcondon

    dcondon LawnSite Silver Member
    Posts: 2,246

    Just what i was thinking. Northern tool also has age tanks. That's all you need.
  4. gvandora

    gvandora LawnSite Member
    Posts: 143

    Check in with your local municipality regarding hydrant permit. You'll get a meter that lets you hook up to municipal hydrants and fill your tank, and or spray right from the hydrant if its convinient.

Share This Page