1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Waterloo, Iowa area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by captdevo, Oct 3, 2002.

1. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

anyone around waterloo, iowa area? we'll be stopping in cedar rapids, ia. also for a demo too!

Brad (flex-deck) and myself are meeting a few members up that way and demoing an exmark w/b with flex-deck and a bededger.

looks like monday oct. 7, 2002

like to meet other members also!

i'll post more details on meeting location......

like to meet up drop a line or call me 319-372-MOWR

2. eslawns

eslawns LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not from there, but I got to meet several guys who were. There's a USMC Reserve artillery battery (D Battery 2/14) there and I went to Desert Storm with them. They put our active duty battalion to shame. Fine bunch of folks.
  3. Art Stubbs handy 58

Art Stubbs handy 58 LawnSite Member

Talked with Dave today, we are tentatively going to meet at Control-O-Fax Co. 3070 Airline Hwy, Waterloo, Ia.

Around noonish, any questions call Dave... Thanks, after all is said and done maybe dinner afterwards.. Hope to see you there
  4. ranger520

ranger520 LawnSite Member

Sounds like fun
  5. captdevo

6. J.Henderson

J.Henderson LawnSite Member

You are driving all the way to Waterloo for a demo? There is a great place in Muscitine that I got mine from. They sell Exmark, Husky, and Dixie Choppers too. If you are taking 61 to head north, it is about 2 blocks off 61 on Stewart Road. You will get to Stewart just south of town. You ought to stop in for a gander.
  7. captdevo

had a great little get together!!!

thanks to scott (ranger520), Art (Art Stubbs handy 58) and Brad (FlexDeck) for showing up!!!

The best part about the web and Lawnsite.com is meeting people and putting a face to a name.

Thanks, Dave

great to meet ya'll!!