Watson's Landscaping, Inc. Truck, Equipment, and Action Pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Watson's Landscaping, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Well since everyone else is starting there own pic threads about there company I'm going to start mine so here it is...............

Just got the truck lettered today the trailer is being worked on!!!!

The first truck is the full time plow and lawn truck
    The other is the sidewalk truck in the winter and the material delively truck in the summer

2008 Plow'n Pics 088.jpg

2008 Plow'n Pics 089.jpg

2008 Plow'n Pics 058.jpg

2008 sidewalk truck.jpg

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That truck is awesome!!!!!

3. Watson's Landscaping

Watson's Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

The first one is last spring since, I've added a redmax blower, sthil chain saw, and a new echo bed edge redienfiner (sp)

The other is of my truck loaded with 7yds of gold mulch and my trailer at the gas station getting ready to go for my first job of the season last year!!

More pics to come but the old pikarator (laptop) is run'n kind of slow and I'm to sleepy:sleeping: :sleeping: to continue to look through the rest of my pics

fall clean up pics 008.jpg

fall clean up pics 005.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

You got a nice and red fleet, everything looks in tip top shape

5. bluesprucelawncare

bluesprucelawncare LawnSite Member

weingartz... are they putting that on all the plows they sell know? nice trucks. its been warm down here for a couple weeks how about you guys. not shiting the grass is growing gonna start clean ups tomorrow. good luck

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks like it sags alot!

7. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

well 7 yards x 800 pounds is like 5600 pounds plus the trailer, yeah its gonna sag. I don't know if there is really 7 yards though, the mulch place might have shorted him because an 8 foot bed usually holds little over 2 (without heaping) and doubling that he should have more like 5 in there since its not even visible at the top of the side boards.

8. Danscapes

Danscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I'd say between 4-5 yds of mulch if its to the top of the boards, GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK if you paid for 7.:hammerhead:

9. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

yeah def not 7 yards in there for sure.....nice trucks and equipment!

10. Stihl_Pro

Stihl_Pro LawnSite Member

It's funny theres a Watson Landscaping here in Mass. and all there trucks are red too. Nice Equipment!