Wayside: 4sale thread take a look!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by wayside, Nov 18, 2007.

1. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

Im from longisland ny meet up's are fine shipping is fine also but its on you..... paypal ready and usps money order's with tracking # only or cash for meet ups only.... I have no prices as of now in mind just getting offer's and plz do not low ball.....

52 inch open walker deck has about 500 hour's need's to be clean has just been sitting comes with alot of extra wheels and some blade's ... $450
    [​IMG]

GRAVELY 36 PRO 150 12.5- arc kawasaki fb460v this mower is like new used only a few time's 100 hours i would say if that... sorrie didnt wash the mower but trust me its just like new!!! $1200
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gaint mow turf dominaton- 15hp kohler command motor... this is not the motor it came with .....i added the kohler to it.. the motor is not linked up or running but the motor does work 100% fine... dont have the time to put everything together......the body is like new about 200 hours or so has just been sitting ....the motor is not that old price $650
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wayside

3. wayside

4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

you would help yourself alot to clean that equipment bf you list it.

bttt

5. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe. If I was looking to buy older equipment I would want to see it like this so no leaks are covered up by a power washer. In this condition I can tell if the grease zerks have ever seen grease, etc.

6. wayside

why dont you come here and clean it for me ? if your not buying sit back .:waving:

7. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

it's your money and your equipment, but you know that what i said is true. see ya!

8. wayside

9. wayside

back up last mower i can do 500 on it...

10. wayside