wayside landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by wayside, Jan 4, 2012.

1. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

Havent been on here in a long time, glad to see everyone is still doing good. just posting some random photos. Nothing more nothing less.

Note. all dump bodys will be color matched to burgundy & all truck fenders will be matched. Thinking of painting my trailers a cream color still not sure.

To some on here: copyright on the logo so don't go stealing the style.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Sweet looking trucks,and that logo is so clean and professional, it looks awesome.:cool2:

3. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Looking good. That new international looks nice. What size body is on it? Whats the GVW? Still trying to sell the F600? I think I have seen it on craigslist.

4. wayside

thanks man.

5. wayside

thanks, 23 or 24 on gvw i have to see on the papers. 14ft dump body. the f600 just got sold.

6. mowing4rlife

mowing4rlife LawnSite Member

Great looking trucks! Where the lawn equipment photos?

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats basically how I would set up a truck like that. The only things I would do different is I would want 33gvw with air brakes so I could pull a small tag trailer. Then you would run into problems with needing a cdl.

I thought about that F600. It looked nice but it was a bit too big for me. I want to add a dump in the near future but I think a 4-550 would be a better size for me.

8. wayside

thanks. we run 3 wrights 1 walker 2 scags 1 exmark

9. wayside

Yeah a big gvw like 33. would be great but for the type of work we do there is no need for it.

the f600 is a nice truck but its to big of a truck. you should look into buying now over the winter a nice used f550 that would be great or go new! Seen a lot of great deals on trucks.

next truck will be a 2012 f550 crew cab.