WAZZUP? Need Feedback on my Truck Decals!!!

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by whoopassonthebluegrass, Feb 23, 2009.

1. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Just tinkering with how I'll badge my truck. I have the black vinyl already, but will have to buy additional colors (and, thus, the 2 color design).

I'm just tinkering, but would love your opinions, good/bad/ugly.

Thanks!

TRUCK_LEFT_SIDE.jpg

2. JCRalston07

JCRalston07 LawnSite Member

not bad, might be alittle busy for my taste but it looks good

3. VARMIT COMMISSION

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

Too much stuff on the backdoor. Kinda made me dizzy! All else looks cool.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

My opinion, put the services on the sides of the bed and put the slogan on the tail gate.

5. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Take the services off completely, it is just too cluttered with them on there. I do like how everything else looks though.

6. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

too much info... keep it simple and direct... see ,by the time i read allof that i already forgoet the name of your company and most importantly, your number .... See if this were a bill board or add in a paper thats fine, but how many ppl can read all of that when driving and remeber it or how many ppl can read it when you drive by at 45-90 mph ? good luck and tool around with it ....

7. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

I like it...but it kinda looks like my truck so I am probably a little bias!

I would go with green instead of black letters...and maybe add some layers to give the letters some depth.

DSCN0955.JPG

8. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

It'll work.. Make the phone number bigger, and higher on the truck.. maybe on the bed. and put a symbol, logo or picture on the truck that will appear in all of you phone books ads..

People (with bad eyes) will try to read the phone number from accross the street while you're doing a job.. other people will think "Who was that doing my neighbors lawn??" and look in the phone book for something familure.. They'll remember the word "Green" being different in your graphics, and call Tru-Green... lotta good that'll do ya!!

LOL food for thought.

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I think it looks good whoop. Not to busy IMO. People walking by or watching you drive by will see it and be able to read it fine. The only thing I might do is outline the green lettering with a thin strip of black around each letter. Just enough to make them stand out. Other than that, looks good.

10. Monroe74

Monroe74 LawnSite Senior Member

It looks good. But I think it is to busy if it were me I would lose the list of services on the back door and the saying on the bed and save the space for you company name and number those are the most important things that someone needs to know. Who are you and how do I get ahold of you.