WB changes?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by PaulJ, Sep 30, 2002.

1. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I was talking to a dealer today and he mentioned some 2002 closeout models. My question is what changes are being made in the turf tracer line for 2003? I'm looking for a 48 so I guess that would be the TTHP. I heard somewhere that there would be more engine options for next year. ( a 19or 20hp on a 48 would be great,). I would also like a 48 with the 18X8.5 rear tires like on the big turf tracers, or are they still the 16s on the HP? Just wondering what I might miss out on if I go with the 2002 model instead of waiting for 2003.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Paul J,

Thanks for the question. Although we can't really release any information on the 2003 models until the GIE show in mid Novemeber I can tell you that the 16" tires will still be standard equipment on the Turf Tracer HP.

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Paul J
    You Might Want To take a Closer Look at The 2002 TT With a 20 Or 23 Kohler. For not Much More you Get a lot Of mower. 52 ultracut Deck Mached with a 200Lb clutch So you Can Run Doubles all day Long. You should look at there Web And see all The update's they Have done.
    you basically Described The TT AnyWay.
    good Luck
    Johnny G.
  4. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I've thought about the 52" but I fel the 48" is the size that will best fit my biz. I need One machine to do almost everything. Most of my yards are from 3000 to 7000 sq ft. I had a 52 lesco but got rid of it because it just did'nt fit well. Right now I have a 36 lesco gear drive , and I'm wishing for a bigger deck and a hydro. I ran a 48 snapper hydro WB for a couple years working for someone else and the size semed the best for the size of lawns we have here. I've prety much decided on 48" hydro floating deck WB with stand up sulky, and aluminum catcher. Mybe a flexdeck in the future, that's why I want as much power as I can get. I just have decide on brand(dealer) now.

sorry for rambling on.