WB Leaf Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ZX12R, Sep 28, 2004.

1. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

I am in the market for a new blower,either the Giant Vac Extreme II series with the 13 HP Yamaha/Kohler or a Little Wonder with the 10 HP Honda . Does anyone have both? What are the prices? Its hard not to lean toward the Little Wonder and their 5 year warranty.What is the warranty on the Giant Vac?Any other details are appreciated.

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Get the little wonder. You will not regret it. It will out blow the gaint vac. I love mine. Most people who buy them love them.

3. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with itsgottobegreen, I have a new 10 HP Little Wonder and I love it!!! In tests it outblew the giant vac!

4. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Little wonder is the way to go. Don't even wait your time with the others. Just make sure you get the Honda engine

5. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

little wonder all the way! have two 9 hp honda little wonders and one 13hp honda little wonder. all are great blowers!!!

6. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

i love my little wonders. My Fradan is still holding strong but little wonder is definetly the way to go.

7. HOLLYWOOD6973

HOLLYWOOD6973 LawnSite Member
    from PGH PA

zx12r I have 2 little wonders I'm selling 1 PM me if your interested Its a 8hp B&S IC engine used for two season

8. ZX12R

So far,it looks like a land slide. What do the 9 HP AND 13 HP cost? I stopped at one dealer today who had an older giant vac with an 11 hp briggs IC motor,which they do not make anymore.He's selling it for $890.00 out the door.Great price,right?

9. ZX12R

Hollywood,thanks,but I am looking for a new blower with at least 10 HP.

10. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

expect to pay around $1,000 for a 9hp honda little wonder.