1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WB motor ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fga, Jan 28, 2004.

1. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

how ya doing guys? I friend of mine is giving me his 32" scag wb (minus motor). at the end of last season the motor went and he's just gonna buy a brand new WB. Do you have a reasonably priced motor advice. or do you know a site where I can look at my options before going to my local dealer, They're usually too busy too help with things like this. Its an older model, maybe early 90's, with some usage on it, but still an excellent machine (when there's a motor:D).

SHOW ME STATE RIDER LawnSite Member
    from MO

I would put back on whatever came off of it. Most of the time ,the holes will not match up if you use something different.
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

www.alamia.com has a 12.5 Kawasaki shipped for $645.00. It includes the muffler (most "bargains" don't include the muffler). A 12.5 should work fine on a 32.
  4. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

Check Small engine warehouse. prices are the best. good selection. I bought a 14 Vanguard for $ 500. They also have take

offs at a good price. Ed
  5. greensideup

greensideup LawnSite Member

I have also used small engine warehouse for a blower motor. Excellent price & fast shipping. Scott
  6. 44toy

44toy LawnSite Member

I have 2 kawasaki 14hp used engines. They are running, but being replaced by bigeer engines. I know this is not a swap meet board so if this post is not permited I am sorry, just trying to help.