We are giving away 5 free Customized Sure Shot Sprayers!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Ahhhh HA HA.......

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's not our bulk sprayer! :laugh:

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Sure Shot sprayers are listed on the web for $23.00 to $ 80.00. Whats the differance in yours as you list it for $ 150.00????

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

its my own creation...I took the idea mostly from ghostbusters, they seemed to cover a large area with their guns so I figured with mine, I can spray atleast 2 gallons per minute. With that kind of gpm I can cover an entire truck in about 5-7 minutes, a lawn mower deck in 2 minutes.

5. Raven386

from CT

I can use it to coat my plow every snow storm... or spray the clouds so the snow will fall more and faster...

6. Dano50

We use the Sure Shot Sprayer Model A, which would run you around $50.00. We had to customize each sprayer with a Titan Reversible Tip and Guard, which would run you around $60.00 if you bought them separately. We then added the price for the connector, assembly and delivery.

Why are you complaining about the price when we are giving them away for free! :hammerhead:

Take part in the contest! :drinkup:

7. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Book'em Dano!

8. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I'm just asking what the differance was....Does the Fluid Film have to be thined to run through your sprayer? Thanks

9. Raven386

from CT

You should contact Chuck Norris to advertise F.F.... Have him use it on his Total Gym.....or maybe spray his leg before his patented round-house kick!

10. Dano50

No, it shouldn't, although if you need to you could thin it with vegetable oil.