We are giving away 5 free Customized Sure Shot Sprayers!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Chuck Norris and Fluid Film: Now that's a tough combination to beat.

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

so.... tomorrow is the deadline... who wins?

3. Raven386

from CT

Buy F.F in bulk and help save the enviorment! Buying it in bulk keeps you from having to buy 12+ cans and just tossing them in the recylcing bin.

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I will have my entree in today

5. Dano50

The deadline for the Sure Shot Sprayers isn't until June 15th. The Fluid Film thread contest was originally going to end today, but we've extended it to Monday, May 26th at midnight. Check out the contest thread for full details.

6. Raven386

from CT

ooooooh. I should have probably read your first post in this thread :hammerhead:

7. herberg

herberg LawnSite Member

Fluid Film - My new favorite rust inhibitor / bolt loosener / dash polisher / tire dressing / and aftershave. Kidding on the last one, but seriously after my sample can I've been hooked. I bought a gallon of the Fluid Film bulk and have been putting it on everything. I have been using one of those sponge paint brushes, it works ok, but can get messy. The tri-vantage deck on my Exmark was great before, now it's even better. Haven't had to clean it out since I put the Fluid Film on. I've dressed all my tires with it, and they stay nice and shiny (doesn't attract dirt like that other tire dressing). Heck, I even coated my shovels with it, you'd swear they dig better than ever. Gave everything a quick brushing after sharpening, and now my spare blades don't rust while waiting for the current set to dull. If only i had a cleaner and easier way to apply it.....

8. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

What could we use to spray the bulk type FF (the small squarish can) ? Ive got a drum of it and nothing to spray it with!

9. Dano50

The best way to spray the bulk Fluid Film is with an airless paint sprayer, like a Wagner. Any paint sprayer than can spray a latex paint will spray Fluid Film effectively. You could also use an undercoating gun.

10. Dano50

Sounds good, now just post a pic! :drinkup: