We are in for it now (link)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Davis Lawn Mowing LLC, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Davis Lawn Mowing LLC

Davis Lawn Mowing LLC LawnSite Senior Member

2. chimmygew

chimmygew LawnSite Senior Member

That sux alot......

3. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

well they could always make a propane powered mower

4. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Well the Good Book tells us to not waste time on worry, even though that is very hard to do, but to live for today and let tomorrows worry take care of itself......

Yes.....if there is any truth to that report...gas could soar to over $4 a gallon figuring that $100 a barrel is almost twice what it is now and gas prices being at $2.13 as of this morning. I am not very happy about it but what can I do. Figures though....my season is starting off as one of the best I have ever had and all this starts........

Hang in there guys.........keep your chins up........things could change at any moment!

5. kwelch

kwelch LawnSite Member

Gas was 2.05 here last night then this morning its 2.25. Gas prices around here suck!

6. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

7. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

This kinda thing makes me sick. I just dont get it, all of a sudden china needs all this gas within a year or so?! Think about it, gas prices went from around $1.50 a gallon to over $2.00 a gallon in a year. What did all these cars just appear in china all of a sudden? You would think it would be a gradual thing. And why we dont manufacture our own oil is beyond me. What really burns me up and something I dont know if many know about but you know how alaska is sitting on a bunch of oil? Everybody is like why dont we use the oil in alaska? The thing is, we are using it, but every bit of it is being shipped to china. There is a pipe that connets directly from alaska to china to take the oil. So lets ship all our oil to another country rather than use it for ourselves. Real smart.

8. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone have a plan for raising prices if gas goes us?

9. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Better words have not been said here in a while.. Don't worry about it, God's in control. Even if it does go through the roof, adjust your prices and move on..

10. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Everybody is like why dont we use the oil in alaska? The thing is, we are using it, but every bit of it is being shipped to china. There is a pipe that connets directly from alaska to china to take the oil. So lets ship all our oil to another country rather than use it for ourselves. Real smart.

Oh yea, I would like to see some legitimate media on that...

Everything concerning oil is estimates, no one knows for sure.
    Have fun at the pump...