We are working on labor day, are you?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kevin Graham (KG), Sep 1, 2000.

WALKERMOW LawnSite Member

i left it up to my guys , so they all agreed to work long hours rest of next week to catch up,,anyway we all needed the 3 day weekend been hectic the past few weeks
  2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Not working here. Things are real dry. We will catch up the rest of the week.
  3. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

As little as possible. Then bust my butt on Tuesday!! :)
  4. dhicks

dhicks Member

I'll be working on a mulching project. The lady wants it done and she's paying top dollar, too. I love the smell of mulch in the morning.
  5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I will mwo the store first thing Mon am(hate doing it when its open, its closed Mondays) then its pig roast time.
  6. Kevin Graham (KG)

Kevin Graham (KG) LawnSite Member

sounds like about 50/50 are working, anyway...HaPpPy LaBoR DaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. southside

southside LawnSite Senior Member

Eric, ANZAC day is sort of like your Rememberance day.
    It honours our war veterans and dead. ANZAC day is April 25th. ANZAC stands for Australia/New Zealand Army Corp.
    It started on April 15 1915 at Gallipoli Beach in Turkey
    during WW1. We also have Vietnam veterans day and Armistice

8. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Would not want anyone mowing my lawn while spending the day with the family or sleeping late. Finished all my lawns Saturday in the rain. Think I will sleep late Monday. :D
  9. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i am working on monday,starting my next round of fertilizer. doing some of the commerical sites . out of the shop at 5:30 am done at 9am .i will be in my kayak with my 7 year old son and my 4 year old doughter.5 pm b-b-q
  10. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I have certain jobs i can do on labor day. So yep i be workin.