We know how TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by DVS Hardscaper, Feb 8, 2007.

1. DVS Hardscaper

DVS Hardscaper LawnSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

It looks damn good. Its nice when you get customers who are willing to spend the extra money on something like that. I mean the job would look fine without that entrace. But the entrance just adds so much more to the backyard!

3. neversatisfiedj

neversatisfiedj LawnSite Bronze Member

SWEET !! DVS is the man

4. leaflandscape

leaflandscape LawnSite Member

That's really nice, but how tall is it. It might just be the width, but it looks short. Is it wood or vinyl, and did you do it yourself? That's all the questions I have for now (I think)

5. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I would have left room to plant something that would climb it on both sides. Looks really cool though. DVS quick question for you. I have done the path going to the circle the same way as you where you "curve" the pavers at the angle of the walk instead of laying them square and cutting all the outside pieces. But then you have an interuption of the pattern near the circle. The way you did it is really nice, but do you ever have complaints? I might not be stating myself clearly. Do you understand my question?

6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

You do some very quality looking work

7. MRBsx2

MRBsx2 LawnSite Member

That job looks real nice....The pavers look good likewise the brick piers. Did you do the brick work? I like masonry work its all i do and who ever did that did a nice clean job.

8. DVS Hardscaper

I don't remember the height. And its done with wood. No Plastic at this home! And we subbed out the carpentry work.

9. DVS Hardscaper

Bigvic - the walk actually goes off in 2 directions.

One direction towards the front door, and another direction towards the side door.

So basically, the pattern goes in both directions :)

I have another pic, but i dont feel like finding the http / url info!

10. DVS Hardscaper

No, we didnt do the brick work. We always sub that out.