1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

We need help with an easy job in Naples, FL

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Kopp Tennis, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Kopp Tennis

Kopp Tennis LawnSite Member

Hi everybody,

We need some help with a property in Naples, FL. We are a tennis management company and looking for somebody who could help us maintain 4 tennis courts (Har-True, clay). They job is easy and we provide all the equipment and material. On site training will be provided. Job duties include court grooming, watering and line sweeping.

- 3-4 hours a day starting in the morning

If anybody is interested please contact us at: 321-947-0962

I am looking forward to hear from you. :waving:

2. lampy

lampy LawnSite Member

Hi I'm very interested in relocating to Florida from ct in the next month.I'm looking for work i have 10 years in the landscaping industry and have all kinds of equipment,very keen to hear from you.Mark Lampett.203 515 8912.
  3. turfnh2oman

turfnh2oman LawnSite Member

Go to Coastland Mall at the end of 10th street early in the a.m. Find the most likely physical candidate [youngest and most athletic looking] of retired person walking the mall for health. That'll be your best choice for that position. Trust me on this. Reliable, doesn't need the job, likes physical outdoor stuff, etc., etc.
    The PERFECT candidate.