1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

We need more people......

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by John Allin, May 20, 2001.

1. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

Our snow business (Snow Management Group) is looking to add two more Field Managers. In addition to Chuck Smith, we need another person on the east coast, and one in the mid-west. We'll pay relocation expenses, a salary, incentive, company vehicle, bennys. If you have snow experience, can 'manage' people, and don't want to do the 'self employed' thing anymore.... email me a resume.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

To bad I don't have that much experience pushing the snow.... I had always just told them to go do it. :)

Chuck ~ in the Mid-West
  3. MusGuy

MusGuy LawnSite Member

Where do you need a Mid-West Guy, I would need to possibly stay where I am at but at the same time am willing to travel from residence.

4. John Allin

I appreciate your interest, however - in your case it would require relocation. It would be in the upper midwest and you're abit far away from where we would need representation. Additionally, this would be a full time year round position.

I should have also included our fax number for those who don't have capability of emailing.... You can get that from our website at www.snowmanagementgroup.com

Thanks for your interest.
  5. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

I would follow John Allin almost anywhere, we don't have snow in Fl. Don't like it
  6. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

John forgot to mention that on the SMG web site, there is a form for contractors to sign up to work as Service Providers for SMG. Anyone interested should stop by, and fill out the form.

7. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

I just had the oppertunity to see the website for SMG, and i am very interested. I would like the oppertunity to get more information about the field manager position here in the mid west. I will be putting togeather a resume' and submitting it very soon.

Thank you,

8. John Allin

I got it Andy.... I'll be in touch.
    Thank you.