We won! 2 photos of retaining wall

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Peach, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Peach

Peach LawnSite Member

I was told about an hour ago that this wall ... built in July 03 ... is Rockwood Retaining Walls National Winner for 2004 in their 6" block category.
    Not bad for a 2 yr old company I don't think. I'm stoked. Nate and I are VERY happy.

BTW Is it libel if I say that this is the customer who broke my friend's bobcat and let me fix it for 2 grand... plus would not pay for upgrades and extra work he ordered.... lied about the whole deal etc. got me for a total of about 7300$ ??? I'm not saying that he is. I'm just asking if it would be libel if I did say it.

fixed from below.jpg
  2. Peach

Peach LawnSite Member

fixed spa with waterfall.jpg
  3. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

Wow .. Peach you guys do great work. I look forward to seeing more pictures from you.
  4. D Felix

D Felix LawnSite Bronze Member

It's not libel if you can back it up with proof!:)

Looks good... Those blocks are 6" thick? Are they pinned? I'm not familiar with Rockwood...

Check your PM's in a little bit...

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

congrats peach and nice work! No would not libel if you slipped and misspelled the name a little wrong or was off a # on the address LOL

6. Zach76

Zach76 LawnSite Member

Nice work Peach. I've never done anything quite that large, but hope to someday. Seeing what you have done is inspiring. Really makes me want to get out and work. BTW, congratulations on your win. Keep up the good work.
  7. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work.
  8. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Nice job...congrats!
  9. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

WOW WOW WOW!!! Those pics are awesome!! So how much experience did you have prior to doing work like this and the other jobs you have pictured? You do great work peach!! Keep it up!
  10. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats Peach, looks great. I am glad you were recognised for your hard work. And looks like maybe youll be getting some of that money back in the way of free advertising on his property. lol
    He who laffs last laffs best.