Wealthy mowing down South

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Jun 9, 2009.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Well just to give you an idea of how laid back it is here I have included some pics of one of the wealthiest businessman's home in this area. Yes he has his own jet but has an employee cut grass with a tractor. No stripes, very big lawn with a winding private drive, but I have no Idea how many acres. Lawns are basically pasture here and require little upkeep.

1 023.jpg

1 028.jpg

1 024.jpg

1 027.jpg

1 026.jpg

2. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a nice shack

3. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

MAN!!! As soon as you get done cutting, you gotta start all over again :hammerhead: :eek:

4. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Wow with that drive way you could jog out to get your news paper in the morning and jog back and stay in awesome shape.

5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Why are you taking pictures from the outside? Make that man a deal and get in there and cut that grass. I used to look from the outside at the nicest property in my area. Through a little luck and knowing what I wanted to do I ended up cutting that very grass.

6. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

We cut a few about that size. Batwing reel mower towed behind a tractor. Leaves a much better cut than you'd think.

7. heck yea it does. they mow almost the entire athletic grounds at the school i work partime for.

8. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member

Thats middle class up here! I doubt that guy is gonna pay someone to cut his lawn...he has a guy for a reason.....everything...at a fixed cost.

9. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Nice Tacoma. Heck, I'd take on a job like that. I mean, work for someone with that much property. You could be their personal gardener! :)

10. mdlwn1

mdlwn1 LawnSite Silver Member