Weather addition is nice but...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Rock, Feb 12, 2003.

1. The Rock

The Rock LawnSite Member
    from Maine

I get depressed seeing that at 7:00 this morning its -7 out and now that the snow has stopped its 12. Its going to take a while for the 4 feet of snow to melt. Spring cleanups in May??!!!:mad:

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I think I would require a change of scenery. That's just too flippin' cold for anyone IMO.

3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I set mine for a place I'd like to be. I know what it is where I live.

4. The Rock

The Rock LawnSite Member
    from Maine

-7 is warm compared to what it has been. For 2/2.5 weeks it has been -15 to -20 with 20 mph winds. 30 TO 35 BELOW ZERO... :)

5. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

i hear ya about the whole snow thing! I am all ready to go, ready for spring. I usually go down to Florida for 2 weeks just before the season gears up again. A good time in hot weather does good for me, and gets me fired up for another season! :rolleyes:

6. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Ummmmm..you live in Maine, is should be cold. Sounds like it's time to move south. ;)

7. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Man that is just too dang cold for me. The average for this time of year here is the upper 40s. It was 62 yesterday and right at 60 today. Sorry but I had to rub it in!:D

8. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd probally get shot if I say anything about the weather here, so I'll refrain.LOL

9. xpnd

xpnd LawnSite Senior Member

The NY weather strip almost makes the occasional nearby Texas tornadoes not seem so bad when you can have 85 degree days and 54 degree nights in Jan and Feb.

10. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

LOL, u need to change your weather strip to your location.