1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

weather channel hit a homerun today!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Apr 1, 2004.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob2: woke up saw the radr and the forcast was for rain ALL day, well by noon the sun was out and was warm. so much for the forcast that it was gonna rain till dark. lost the whole day, except for getting the shop ready for mowin in a week or so. tony
  2. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

Don't ya love that. I use the radar from intellicast. And the amount of rain from accuweather. Always gives me a happy medium
  3. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

Been rainin since monday. :cry:

4. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Been raining here all week and will continue right on through the weekend with some flurrys mixed in on Sunday.
  5. mclrob71

mclrob71 LawnSite Member

We have gotten over 5 inchs since wendsday forcast has been right on , But going to work again tommorow , Hope there right again
  6. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

It has to stop sometime and boy o boy will that grass grow when it does!
  7. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Yep said we would have a 50/50 chance of rain today and it was fairly sunny and nice today, got cloudy and windy late . I managed to cut a couple of yards today and now at 1030 pm we are getting the 50% chance of rain