Weather Poker

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jan 3, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Ok guys, lets hear what you are holding in your "Weather Poker" hands.

Here it was -32 degrees this morning, clear and ccccold!

I understand it was below freezing in Jacksonville Fla this morning too...

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Well it is 7:22am and it is 55deg with a high of 65 today. A few clouds but mostly sunny. Got to love a San Diego winter!!

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Here are some pictures near dawn at -32 deg in Port Sydney. taken just a few hours ago.

IMG_6802.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG

IMG_6819.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

4. JoeyD

My nipples hurt just loking at those pictures!!

Does look very beautiful though James. BTW where are the Polar Bears??

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Ahhhh yes the Polar Bears... Well Joey, for the most part they live just outside of our village limits... about a 10 min walk outside of my igloo. :canadaflag:

6. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

We're supposedly in for a big rainstorm tonight and thru the weekend that will dump 10" on the hills and swell the creeks... it will remain below 60 deg. F (15 deg. C) all week long according to the forecast.

Though it feels like a tropical storm to me....a few showers before dawn... the wind outside since feels warm and damp... 90% chance of rain by nightfall.

As long as the power stays on I'll just jam on with invoices, bookkeeping, bids, etc.

7. JoeyD

LOL too funny! I hear they like a good old fashioned Coca Cola if you get in trouble!!

8. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Our temp in central Texas this morning was 27 but it's supposed to be 72 on Saturday.

9. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

It was 21 degrees here this morning, and I about freaked when I walked out to leave this morning. The high today is only in the lower 40s, and tonight is supposed to be another 20 something. You guys can have that cold stuff! It's pretty to look at, but gimme back my shorts.

10. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Man I feel your pain Chris! Wait no I can't feel anything It's too cold! I think it was in the teens here this morning. Its all good tho as my countdown has begun.............17 days til I leave for Phoenix. :)