Weatherman is a bigger tease than my first girlfriend!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by OnMyOwn, Feb 22, 2006.

1. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

Here we go again. It is approaching 50 degrees today, yet the weatherman says measurable snow is coming in by next Monday. I think all of us lawn monkeys have cabin fever by this point of the winter season. I just want the grass to grow!!!!!

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My calendar says it's still February:sleeping:

3. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Rodfather...

I'm with you, but we usually start our spring clean-ups and mulching in early March. We've almost made it.

4. LANDSCAPER30

LANDSCAPER30 LawnSite Member
    from IN

It sure has been a long winter. Having no snow to plow has made it tough. Matter of fact, I have not pushed snow since the second week of December!! Unbelievable..........C'mon spring!

5. TURFLORD

TURFLORD LawnSite Senior Member

I could use some more snow. Ever try storing ice melter over the summer? The stuff turns into chunks. It's like trying to put 3/4 gravel through a spreader.

6. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like the weather is the least of your problems if your girlfriend is a tease!!!!LOL Matt

7. ripple

ripple LawnSite Member

I was lookin at last years plowing records and the biggest month was March so hold on to your pants and get ready for some plowing....WINTER IS NOT OVER till March 21...

8. richallseasons

richallseasons LawnSite Senior Member

our march here last year was an ass kicker ,I'm counting on at least 5 plow-able events this march and at least 2 of them over 12 inches,that nice wet heavy snow we all love to push that turns into a skating rink for your truck---gotta love march in new england---:hammerhead: