web page

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by garth1967, Oct 16, 2005.

1. garth1967

garth1967 LawnSite Senior Member

i was thing about getting a web page started i was hoping you guys couldtell me how much success you have been getting from yours
  2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

I have one, I get compliments on it all the time. However I cannot say it is a "money-maker". since most of visitors are my existing customers. I am starting to gain ranking in most search engines now. I feel it adds a touch of professionalism to my (young and) growing business.
  3. ritchiem

ritchiem LawnSite Member

Unless you are selling items online you will never generate large amounts of revenue. It is mostly for information purposes...an online portfolio. If someone is interested in your company they'll ask to see your website (I know I do)...and it is great way to show off your work.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi garth1967,

If you didn't know, we have many free web templates you can download and use. It's a great way to get yourself up and running quickly. You can always create a more customized website later.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>