1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Web Site Advice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jkinchla, Mar 1, 2001.

1. jkinchla

jkinchla LawnSite Member
    from MA

Just wondering if you would be kind enough to visit my site that is under renovation and give me some feedback. Am I missing anything at this point? I have invested a lot of time to this point, and if I make a mistake now, it will take a long time to fix as the site gets larger. Only the home page is complete, and the 'hydroseeding' page is the only linked page at this point. Thanks for your help!

2. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Looks beautiful so far.
  3. SummitFarmer

SummitFarmer LawnSite Member

Looks good!! Are you using something like front page to help you with that or are you just coding it yourself? Where did you get the art work and graphics?
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great. Keep us posted as you progress.
  5. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

nice job definately looks professional
  6. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

Way to go John!!
  7. SWguy

SWguy LawnSite Member

I love the way it looks, very professional. Though due to my ignorance what is the difference between fully insured, and being bonded?
  8. jkinchla

jkinchla LawnSite Member
    from MA

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate the feedback. SummitFarmer, I use Photoshop to do the graphics and navigation bars, and then place that in a Dreamweaver table to create the page in HTML. And as far as bonding goes, yes that is insurance but I am referring to municipal and state jobs where performance bonds, etc. are necessary.
  9. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Wow! That is one kick butt web site. I haven't seen too many really good web sites out there in landscaping. But yours is definitely one of them. Looks excellent so far!

I would add a section for photos or samples of your work.
  10. Scott H

Scott H LawnSite Member

Looks Great. I like the use of the graphics. They look good but there is not so many that it distracts you.

Keep up the good work.