Web Site info?

Discussion in 'LESCO' started by Green Thumb Mowing Srvcs., Mar 6, 2005.

1. Green Thumb Mowing Srvcs.

Green Thumb Mowing Srvcs. LawnSite Member

Dear Sir,
    Is it just me, or is your web site in need of more specific information? It seems as though every product that I am interested in has no specifications or description listed. Please inform me of the proper way to obtain this information on your web site.

Thank you,

J. Weicht
    Green Thumb
    Mowing Services

2. Bob West LESCO

Bob West LESCO Sponsor

You're definitely right that we need to get more of the product specifications online in the product catalog, and we're currently working on that. Once we put the catalog online, we received a number of suggestions from customers on how it could be improved. These were some pretty significant programming changes for the site, so we set to work on them right away, and we hope to have a new online catalog -- complete w/ product images and specifications -- this spring.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any specific questions about LESCO products and I'll get the answers for you, or feel free to visit your local LESCO Service Center.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope the improvement includes the seed area. Nice to know the mix (bluegrass,fescue,rye) and percentage breakout for each. Also the germination rate, where best to use it such as shady yards, heavy traffic area.

Basically whatever is on the tag information on the 50 lb bags.