web site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ashs inc, Jan 18, 2007.

1. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

hey guys. i am looking to do a web site but i have no idea how to do it. Where can i turn to to learn web design. Thanks

NEIL

2. ericlemson

ericlemson LawnSite Member

www.seriouswebsolutions.com deals with small business. Expect to spend a couple hundred for a uniquely designed website. They can even set you up to accept payments online...although you have to pay more for it :).

3. ericlemson

ericlemson LawnSite Member

If you want to do the website yourself, ive found Microsoft Publisher as pretty easy to use, although it will look pretty broing and a little cheasy.

4. Team-Green L&L

Team-Green L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Macromedia Studio 8 is the Cadillac of design software.

5. PLS-Tx

PLS-Tx LawnSite Silver Member
    from Texas

WWW.GODADDY.COM

It cost us about $100 for everything for 2 years. Now if we can just find the time to set it up.

6. Team-Green L&L

Godaddy is a server, not a design software. We have been using them for years (despite other hosting companies efforts) and I would recommend them to anyone with a site, but I think he's looking for a software to create the layout on?

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

8. Venturewest

Venturewest LawnSite Senior Member

Among many other things, Godaddy offers Site Builder software. You can purchase several differant options. You can build a professional looking site with their software in supposedly a few hours. They also have over 830 nice looking templates available.

I went to web design school for 2 years, I learned several high dollar web design programs, and I am still using Godaddy because they make it so easy.

9. ashs inc

ashs inc LawnSite Senior Member
    from alabama

thanks for all the post guys i am really not sure where i want to go. with this.

10. Team-Green L&L

Hmmm, I did know they had the builder, but I was always a little skeptical about using it. Maybe I'll have to give it a whirl.