web site

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by dmk395, Jun 30, 2002.

1. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Do any of your websites generate business for you. I am thinking of building one, then registering it with some search engines, but will it be worth it?
  2. Mine does generate business.....it isn't registered either. If people do a search on GOOGLE mine comes up for some reason!

I think it is important however to realize that you need to advertise your website also. Your website address should be printed on all your traditional advertising as well as your business cards, invoices, estimates etc. This will get the ball rolling.

The website is only as good as its traffic....in my opinion.

Sprinkler Solutions and More...
  3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good in the yellow pages ..... what I like about it is the photo samples .... when working with upper scale resi's your able to say " with internet access you can see clear samples of our work and further descriptions of our services"

course if they say they don't have access don't forget to print some nice photo samples on a glossy paper to give em .... with your references printed on the back side .... extra touches seperated one from the pack ;->