Web Sites

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by AllProLC, Feb 1, 2008.

1. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

I know this is probably a common thread....but can anyone recommend a good web design co. that is realistically priced. Do not want anything fancy, just loooking for more ways to advertise our business.

2. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

IF YOU WANT A NICE SITE, GO TO WWW.ATIERONE.COM . BUT IT WILL PROBALLY COST YOU AROUND $2,500 - $3,000. i AM GUESSING THAT IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND, BUT IS ACTUALLY ON THE LOWER END OF WHAT YOU CAN DO. iF YOU THINK THAT IS HIGH, ASK A REAL COMPANY ABOUT SEO AND HOW MUCH THAT COST.

3. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

My site was done by a great company -- www.imdesigngroup.com.

I have been very happy with the results. I don't thingk they would be considered cheap though -- just VERY good. They have done work for several lawnsit emembers!

4. MowHouston

MowHouston LawnSite Bronze Member

If you want a site done on a budget, I'll do it for you. It wont be fancy like those $3000 sites but I've had a lot of good feedback on mine. I don't run a design company (I'm an LCO like you) but I did do my own site. Took me about three days.

www.biggreenlawncare.com

If you wanna talk and discuss about what you're looking to put on your site and what your budget is, I'd be glad to help.

5. Bryn

Bryn LawnSite Member

Check out http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/

They have a suggested price for designing of a website, you can add more money to get more interest. Then designers will post their designs and you tweak the designs until you choose a winner. This is a simple explination but go over and have a look.

Many companies from LS have used this service. I have a compitition going right now for my pest control advert on a door hanger, here is a link to my compitition.

http://www.designoutpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15505

6. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Thanks to everyone for the info.

7. RHayden

RHayden LawnSite Member

Don't know if she is taking any new clients but you might try Carol at tecminn.com.
    She did a good job for us. She is no nonsense and will not feed you any bull.

8. SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES

SOUTHERNGREENSCAPES LawnSite Senior Member

rhayden, where did you get your statistics? did you go looking for them or did you find a site that had them collected together. i wouldn't mind having something similar to that implementted into my new site.