webpage update

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stslawncare, Feb 18, 2002.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey guys, as most of u know i have made a page on my website for lawnsite.com users setups. since my last post on this i have added numerous pictures and many new members have utilized my free service. today alone i added 6 pictures.

for new members. on my site i have a page that has a list of lawnsite members, u click on the name and it takes u to a page with the list of equip shown in the pics and specs on them. u click on the numbers and u can view the pics, fast loading time the way i have it setup. if you would like to have ur pictures on my site please email me with ur name, city, state, model, year, brand hp etc of equip pictured along with ur lawnsite name to ssbhfc@aol.com also take a look even if u dont have pics, its interesting to see what we all use and u always get great ideas! thanks for ur time.

the site address is www.stslawncare.com just follow the links from there. also tell me what u think of my site and the pictures site.

2. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Hey Scott, how much space are you allowed on that server? after a while you may have to find / buy more server space / or data transfer. ~NaTe
  3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i just checked on that the other day actually, i have plenty of space, i can have more then double what i have now and be fine.