Website/2003's/catalog...?'s

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Vibe Ray, Dec 5, 2002.

1. Vibe Ray

Vibe Ray LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like you guys need to start updating your website! I was wondering...when exactly are the 2003's available or are they already available? And do you have a new catalog yet?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Vibe,

Most of the 2003's are available. It varies a little based on your geographic location. Some of the southern regions will get the latest greatest stuff first simply because they are still cutting. In other cases there may be some 2002 inventory for your dealer to work through before he/she will bring in the 2003's. Additionally some models are selling as fast as we can make them so even though they are available you don’t get to see them because they are pre-sold before they even arrive at the dealership.

The catalog is available. Just drop me an e-mail at sales@exmark.com with your mailing address and I'll have one sent to you.

The website will be updated yet this month in plenty of time to write out your list to Santa and remember he knows if you've been naughty or nice.

Thanks

Terry

3. Remo Sid

Remo Sid LawnSite Member
    from USA

I was looking at a 2003 Exmark calendar...what is the foot pedal for on the ride on mowers.

4. eXmark

Remo,

That is the foot lift assist for raising and lowering the deck. It does not replace the lift handle but is just an added assist pedal. It comes in real handy to avoid those little obstacles that pop up in the lawn unexpectedly as well as helping smaller operators raise and lower the larger decks.

The foot lift is standard equipment on all midmounts with the exception of the 44" Lazer HP.

Thanks

Terry

5. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

I browse thru the Pre-Owned Equipment section of your website on a fairly regular basis, like every 3 weeks...

Is there any way for you to update that information?

Some dealer information on there was "Last updated 2/25/2002" if you search for a turf tracer hp, etc.

Is it up to the individual dealers to update that info?

Wouldn't they possible do "better" by keeping the inventory list semi-current? I'm sure some of the stuff listed on there has sold months ago..

Gary

6. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

THe site is being updated as of now, i believe. They now have the QDS info on there...when will the 28efi be listed???=)

7. eXmark

Brieldo,

You probably won't see the 28 EFI until we are close to having them available. Everybody is still doting the I's and crossing the T's on this one to make sure it as close to perfect as possible before it goes to market.

Thanks

Terry

8. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

Alright, keep me posted...Im hoping to place my order this week...