1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Website design

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turfsolutions, Aug 2, 2003.

1. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to have a website designed. I have a domain name. I am looking for a company that charges a reasonable amount but has experience with lawn websites or the like. Any recommendations?

2. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

By the way, I am putting this thread in the application forum because my business is a lawn application business, and I would like imput from those who have websites of this type. Thanks.

3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Have a look at mine, if you want to contact them their link is at the bottom.

www.unionturf.com

4. greensummer

greensummer LawnSite Member
    from canada

Kirby,

nice bike, what is it exactly? I just purchased a 2001 CBR F4i by Honda: white with red emblem. Great balance and loads of power!;)

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi KirbysLawn,

I checked out your site and it's a great site! How does your client login section work? Does it link up with your business software? How is the data updated?

6. Hometown Lawn Care

Hometown Lawn Care LawnSite Member