1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

website finished

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by MRMelton, Apr 13, 2010.

1. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

2. cozymonkey

cozymonkey LawnSite Member

Like the site. Dont know if its my computer or your site but you have to scroll down on every page to see the writing. If I wasnt very computer literate I would think all the pages are blank?
  3. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

hmm...it's not doing that on my computer...
  4. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, very nice website, just by looking at your site for the first 5 secs, It looks like a very big and establish company, doesn't look like a small local company, very impressive. You did it yourself or someone else?

And what dimensions you made your site with ?
  5. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

thanks gav....landscaperwebsites.com did it. Charged me a thousand dollars and they financed it for 6 months with practically no interest.They've also helped me alot with SEO and didn't charge anything extra for that. If anyone uses them let know that you saw mine and pm me and let me know so I can collect the referral fee they pay out.

6. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya well that's what happen when you get it done by pros, looks good.
  7. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

The site looks good.

I'm not a fan of putting facebook on business websites though.

Merging professional websites with facebook pages sort of reminds me of tramp stamps. Popular, but easily done without.

8. MRMelton

MRMelton LawnSite Member

mdvaden...if you don't mind, expound on your thoughts about facebook. I did research on it and couldn't find anything negative that could possibly come from it. Social networking is FREE, why not take advantage of it? It also can't hurt with SEO.
  9. TheC-Master

TheC-Master LawnSite Senior Member

I like it, I finished mine not too long ago myself. :)