website/flyer, how do you like them?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by FrankenScagMachines, Dec 1, 2002.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Hi guys check out my website and flyer I just made. The website is currently www.cuttingedgelc.bushhogtractors.com but will be moved to cuttingedgelc.com in spring and the flyer is going to be attached if I can.
    Any ideas? Comments?
    Thanks,
    Eric

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

3. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

The flier looks great! I would comment on the website, but the link isn't working for me. Fliers look great though.

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Alex,
    Here try it w/o the www. just do this: http://cuttingedgelc.bushhogtractors.com
    That works. Thanks on the flyer. That would be one like to put on a bulletin board. I might do the same thing only with out the tear offs for distributing door to door. Or I might leave the tear offs on it so they can give one to someone for advertisement. That might work???
    Thanks again,
    Eric

5. "Idea's"

How about a lawn mower that "runs"?

Then maybe you could then advertize.

6. PR0 TURF

PR0 TURF LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice site...can't think of too many ideas...Possibly a logo of some sort for your business? I liked the flier too...good job

7. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

you forgot i'm a 15 y/o kid with no license...

8. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

never likes the phone number tags-screams "we're a biz that will be gone tommorrow"

9. bubble boy

bubble boy LawnSite Bronze Member

thinking about this more...you are advertising under this name? is it registered? what number is that your home? will your parents be answering?

btw i'd drop the lc in your web address. www.cuttingedge.com is better. if its gone rework the name.

10. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Where did I see that picture of the grass on top before?

well looks good to me just couple of points.

Snow Removal? becareful
    Ask some guys in boston what happened when it snowed couple of feet over there

Do you have a snow plow?

Aeration

Some people don't really know what that is, a link with a little explanation would be nice.

Get a real e-mail address with the name of the biz lot's of people would judge you just for the fact that you have a yahoo e-mail.
    Not me tought

C'mon even you know that's a lie

I think if somebosy looks in the web for a company they're most likely not looking for something cheap, take the Affordability out, unless you're trying to attract cheap customers.

Just my two cents.