Website Good Or Bad ?

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by EPIC, Mar 21, 2006.

1. EPIC

EPIC LawnSite Member

just wanted to know what some of you think? http://www.epiclandscaping.biz[/URL]ww.epiclandscaping.biz[/IMG]

2. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

hmmm the most lawns thing on the cursor is annoying...and I used to live in central florida...$20 seems like a lowballer to me...and 1 month free mowing with contract? wow so they can pay $20 a cut but not till the 5th cut...I'd hate to be working in town with you! Anyway the site in general looks fine, just the price and the cursor I don't like. :walking:

3. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I like the cursor. But 20.00 does seem low.

4. Mr. Vern

Mr. Vern LawnSite Senior Member

The initial impression of the site is that it looks very professional. Then you move the cursor and it becomes so distracting that I had trouble focusing on the content. It was kinda fun to play with the cursor, but that is not what you are trying to provide. Get rid of all of the distracting motion on the page so the visitors can focus on the services you are trying to sell. That thing that bounces back and forth on the specials page is horribly distracting. Get rid of it and the site will be pretty nice.

5. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the bird, but would like it better if it dissappeared or quit moving after about 2 circles.

6. alternative

alternative LawnSite Senior Member

the cursor is annoying! and on the home page it says $25, on other pages it says, $20. Which one is it.
    site just needs to be tweaked.

7. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Professional looking site.
    Non-professional pricing.
    Lose the cursor...

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah that cursor has got to go, $20.00 is way to cheap, and I don't like the sound effects.

9. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I'm with the rest of the people, don't like the cursor:hammerhead: