1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Website help

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by sfddelta1, Oct 23, 2007.

1. I have had a web site for two years now. I had one built that I did not like so I have it to oneweb hosting and rebuilt it myself I am using google add words and getting hits but I am not getting any calls at ALL!!!! I would be willing to hire someone that knows how to get my website higher on the search engines and to make the needed changes to my website.

2. Bill S

Bill S LawnSite Member

What do you have now? Give us a link, maybe you can adjust what you have to make it a little more attractive to your prospects...
  3. huntlandscape.com
  4. Trkcat_Ga

Trkcat_Ga LawnSite Member

I dont know much about your hosting provider but did you check and see if they offer a search engine submission tool? What about your Meta tags?

My 2 cents for what its worth, The site could use a little something to make it a bit more appealing to your visitors. Seems a little hard to navigate and doesnt look like a professional build but more like a home made site.