1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Website Hosting

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Deererunner, Apr 17, 2011.

1. centter

centter LawnSite Member

I'm a big fan of ixwebhosting.com! I've been with them for 2 year now and even though my website has grown over the last 2 years and I have a steady increasing traffic - they can handle it. They also have a fast reply policy if you have questions, I think that is very handy from time to time.

2. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

I've used blue host http://www.bluehost.com
    and also GoDaddy. I've never had any problems with Blue Host but I haven't messed with it all that much. I did have a hard time setting up my account with GoDaddy so I called up the customer service hotline and they helped me out. I wasn't put on hold or anything. Their service is stupendous.

3. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

I had big problems with bluehost so i switched to fatcow. my latest issue with fatcow (i host 24 websites with them) is that they do not support cron jobs. i am getting around this issue by using a third party cron jobber, but it's a real pita.

i host 2 sites on go daddy, but i dislike them, their support, their prices, and their ads. i'm just too lazy to move them.

4. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

I had never heard of Fatcow. I'll have to do some more research on them.

You honestly had a bad experience with GoDaddy's support? ;) I'm not kidding, they were excellent with me.

5. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Godaddy. I don't recommend them.

6. PHCLLC

PHCLLC LawnSite Member

Ipage.com is awesome. Check it out