Website Hosting

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Deererunner, Apr 17, 2011.

1. centter

centter LawnSite Member

I'm a big fan of ixwebhosting.com! I've been with them for 2 year now and even though my website has grown over the last 2 years and I have a steady increasing traffic - they can handle it. They also have a fast reply policy if you have questions, I think that is very handy from time to time.

2. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

I've used blue host http://www.bluehost.com
    and also GoDaddy. I've never had any problems with Blue Host but I haven't messed with it all that much. I did have a hard time setting up my account with GoDaddy so I called up the customer service hotline and they helped me out. I wasn't put on hold or anything. Their service is stupendous.

3. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Senior Member
    from Raleigh

I had big problems with bluehost so i switched to fatcow. my latest issue with fatcow (i host 24 websites with them) is that they do not support cron jobs. i am getting around this issue by using a third party cron jobber, but it's a real pita.

i host 2 sites on go daddy, but i dislike them, their support, their prices, and their ads. i'm just too lazy to move them.

4. JimmyTheGlove

JimmyTheGlove LawnSite Member

I had never heard of Fatcow. I'll have to do some more research on them.

You honestly had a bad experience with GoDaddy's support? ;) I'm not kidding, they were excellent with me.

5. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Godaddy. I don't recommend them.

6. PHCLLC

PHCLLC LawnSite Member

Ipage.com is awesome. Check it out