website launch

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Mudly, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Member

hey guys i hope you are having a good plow season just thought i would say hi and show off my new website, have a blessed season this year.
  2. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

One thing you might want to ponder is a brighter text color. It looks a little dim and when you couple that with the font size it's a little hard on the eyes. Good Luck. It's amazing all the people who have no website at all or it's just a bunch of clip art.
  3. WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Website looks good man!
  4. joee0914

joee0914 LawnSite Member

I agree with plantscape, the lighting is a bit dim and hard to read but other than that the overall website and setup looks great.
  5. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Looks nice, my man. It would make me feel comfortable that you would be a reliable company to hire.
  6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Looks good man! Really need to upgrade my site this year. I agree with the light issue, as well as check all punctuation. I had one mess up on my site years ago, and seemingly lost a job cuz of it...
  7. Mudly

Mudly LawnSite Member

thanks guys your all a great help txn did you find something misspelled?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. WPLC

WPLC LawnSite Member
    from USA

Hey, I was looking at your site. There is still a punctuation error on the front page. "It is time for winter rye and seasonal color "cange". Lol
  9. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Spell check, Spell check, and more spell check....I learned that you can't have enough checking of everything. Month's went bye and I still had a couple of errors, especially the word aerating and irrigation.. Don't know why, but we did.. My business doubled last year because of my website along with the number 1 ranking on Google in my area. I have to thank my web guy for the job he has done.....Find one and keep them.

Good luck guys.