Website Please view and rate

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Hawkeslandscaping, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Hawkeslandscaping

Hawkeslandscaping LawnSite Member

this is my second year on my own after working for another landscaping company for five years. Please look at my site www.hawkes-landscaping.com I am still working on building customers hoping a website will show that I am a real Company. Please offer any advice. Thanks

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Its very nice,i really like it.

3. Keepin' It Green

Keepin' It Green LawnSite Member

Looks good! The only thing that I noticed that is off is the picture on the homepage. It is tilted to the right a little. I like how you describe your business and services. Short and to the point. You don't have all that extra mushy stuff that other people use. How do you like Go daddy? I am thinking about making my web site on there. If you don't mind me asking, how much did everything cost? Did you pay for the keyword service to list on Google? Does it actually work?

4. makbootzy

makbootzy LawnSite Member

The horses are pretty wild looking!

5. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it, except for one thing. That you offer quality service at the same price as the inexpirenced landscaper. Your website portrays yourself and your business as a very proffesional outfit, you do not need to throw that in there about price.

6. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow the horses are wild, The only comment i have is that on the service page some things were underlined in red and others black, id keep that more uniformed but otherwise looks really clea cut.

7. Hughes Landscaping

Hughes Landscaping LawnSite Member

The only thing I notices was "Call Today for a Free Estimate Today". You may want to consider removing one of the "Todays." Other than that, looks great

8. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it. I was thinking about using the Go Daddy Tonight website, too. Its cheap. I googled "Lawn Mowing Rochester Ny" and your site didn't come up. My hope is to get on google, but I'm not sure how on does that.

9. kilgoja

kilgoja LawnSite Senior Member

all i wanna know is what are those crazy looking horse things in your gallery? lol

one thing i noticed is you seemed to repeat that you are licensed and insured a little too much...you really only need to mention that once

10. AppomattoxRiverLandscapes

AppomattoxRiverLandscapes LawnSite Member

Pretty good but I would try to find a better picture for your home page. Also don't make it so large. And I agree with most of the other feedback from the other guys. Keep up the good work!