Website template

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Dunn's, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

We already have a website, but wanted to chang the design. With anew template designed around our logo. Any help or ideas on where to go.

2. H2O

H2O LawnSite Member
    from MA

There are a plethora of sites providing free templates: Bravenet, Tripod, etc. Problem with templates is that they are not unique, extremely over used, and your site will look just like other sites.

Also, read and fully understand the "Terms of Service Agreement" or else you may find your web site saying...

"Sorry, but this account has been suspended and cannot be accessed.
    This account and all its services have been suspended for violating the Terms of Service Agreement."

3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

We already have a website, But are wanting our site to be somewhat design around our logo. We do not using a hosting site like most. We just pay our internet provider a monthly fee for the space we use. Which is still basically a hosting site. BUt different.

4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I got a bunch here, dunno if they're all still in working order I haven't done squat to that site in about 2 years but they look to be ok:

http://atopqualitysite.com/templates/

btw on the notes of validation, if I remember correctly only the first 100 or so are pure 100% error-free xhtml 1.0 transitional, I never did get to the rest but they just need some code fixes other than that they're all gtg.

5. Crusis

Crusis LawnSite Member

Frontpage has several templates that you can load into your computer and publish straight to your host.