1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Website!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by N&CLandscaping, Jul 27, 2006.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC LawnSite Member

I like your site.
    I would trash your picture, it doesnt look clean and trimmed to me.
    Maybe add a few more picture of your work.

3. N&CLandscaping

Took your advice,that wasnt my best pic,but I put up a new one. Its small,but its all I have right now from the Flower Show 2006

4. davevg

davevg LawnSite Member

If you put yourself into a customers perspective browsing your site. I have a few comments :)
    I needed to click a few links to get to how I could get in touch with you. Your contact info should be made to be easily seen. At least include it in the main page where you say call today.

There are a few spelling errors throughout your site. Look at your specials page and main home page. (You even spelled your company name wrong)

Hope this helps :drinkup:

5. N&CLandscaping

Thanks, I now put my number on the front page. I dont know where I spelled things wrong on the pages. I ran a spell check and nothing was spelt wrong. also where did I spell my name wrong?

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I dunno about spelling but I find the green print on the grey background hard to read...
    Suggest changing either the font color or the bg :)
    Looks good thou.

p.s.: oh yeah, it's RECEIVE not RECEAVE :) but the white color font on the grey bg I can see much easier.
    Not putting you down, just trying to help.

7. rustic

rustic LawnSite Member

Opening page errors: We "thrive to be the best" should be we "strive " to be the best.
    Landscapes is misspelled, 1st word of 1st paragraph.
    Replace "past few years" with "past three years" it sounds more definite, less vague.

Anyway, it's a nice site, but you should have someone who does a bit of writing go over it with a fine tooth comb to make it sound better and correct errors. It sounds like it was written by a fifteen year old. With a bit of tweaking it will be a lot better. Keep at it!:waving:

8. davevg

davevg LawnSite Member

Home Page "Landscpes Unlimited has been servicing"

Specials Page: "RECEAVE", "PREE", "RECIVE", "CUPON"

9. N&CLandscaping

Thanks For the Imput Guys!
    Thanks

10. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

I would also remove your lawnsite id from the site. Why would you want customers reading where you and others ***** about them?