website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stslawncare, Nov 11, 2001.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey guys just wanted to give u link to my new page. tell me what you think. also from there is a link to the pictures page which has many new pictures! sorry the link is so long cant seem to get the short version to work! http://www.stslawncare.com/STS Lawn Care.htm

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

try to make it all fit on one page. People don't like to scroll over and back again to read something.

Good start though.

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Good work Scottie.

4. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Nice site keep up the good work........

5. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

on that craftsman tractor under your pictures page, what does it say under the "hydro" in red? Looks like 4x4 but that can't be right...

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

it says 44" thats what size deck it has. by the way guys i got it to fit on the screen better. also u can get to pictures from my main page www.stslawncare.com anyone else got pics? and yes i know there is one pic that doesnt work, im trying to fix it

7. TGCummings

TGCummings LawnSite Senior Member

Like Guido said, good start but you really should try and get it all fitting on one page. ;)

::sigh:: I really need to work up a web page next rain storm... :rolleyes:

8. Smaller pictures load faster............................also make them links so that people can see the ones they want without waiting for the ones they don't.
    I'm no professional web guy but check mine out, much faster.

I also do not know, nor do I want to know, how to make this a link. Sorry you will have to type it yourself.

www.sprinklersolutions.net