Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ringahding, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Thanx 4 all the suggestions and inputs....I've made several changes to the website....Video trimmed 3 minutes/music changed, resized every page, added new "content", and made other changes via linking...feel free for more suggestions...believe me I can take it...lol
    This is why we are all successful or can be...because of forums just like this...

2. ringahding

I ditched the video, and just made it an option if you choose to click on the "YOUTUBE" link

3. ringahding

Yeah the video was a great idea at the time(sounded great) but took it off, it seemed like a commercial...thx everybody!

4. ringahding

"Tell your story on your homepage" I was told by a "web-head"...so I did...what do you think?

5. Mwatson

Mwatson LawnSite Member

Quite nice. Much better than 90% of the other lawn care websites I've seen. Keep up the good work.

6. ringahding

Thanx MWatson...I had a look @ your website, and it is awesome...quite informational and great pics..have a great summer

7. ringahding

Have made several changes to our Lawn Care website for the upcoming lawn & landscape season. Feel free to let us know what you like or what you would differently...

Thank you

Bryan Ring

8. ringahding

What are your thoughts of the re-design of our site?