1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ringahding, Mar 6, 2010.

1. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

Thanx 4 all the suggestions and inputs....I've made several changes to the website....Video trimmed 3 minutes/music changed, resized every page, added new "content", and made other changes via linking...feel free for more suggestions...believe me I can take it...lol
    This is why we are all successful or can be...because of forums just like this...

2. ringahding

I ditched the video, and just made it an option if you choose to click on the "YOUTUBE" link

3. ringahding

Yeah the video was a great idea at the time(sounded great) but took it off, it seemed like a commercial...thx everybody!

4. ringahding

"Tell your story on your homepage" I was told by a "web-head"...so I did...what do you think?

5. Mwatson

Mwatson LawnSite Member

Quite nice. Much better than 90% of the other lawn care websites I've seen. Keep up the good work.

6. ringahding

Thanx MWatson...I had a look @ your website, and it is awesome...quite informational and great pics..have a great summer

7. ringahding

Have made several changes to our Lawn Care website for the upcoming lawn & landscape season. Feel free to let us know what you like or what you would differently...

Thank you

Bryan Ring

8. ringahding

What are your thoughts of the re-design of our site?