Website

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CJC3, Feb 5, 2013.

1. CJC3

CJC3 LawnSite Member
    from CT

I am looking to launch a web site in the next week or so was wonder what companies you guys are using. Thanks for the input

2. crslolbkr

crslolbkr LawnSite Member

Check out GoDaddy Website Builder.

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

CJC, there are quite a few threads re: this in the web sub-forum. The info you'll find relates to those who have hired out, recommended DIY site builders, and feedback on the ones to avoid.

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46

4. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Follow TonyGreeks Advice. If you know what your doing, I used Go Daddy with Word Press to create ours. www.clsbirmingham.com

5. magicmike

magicmike LawnSite Senior Member

Your site looks really nice. What is go daddy with WORD PRESS? I know what go daddy is just not what you mean by word press, is that the more advanced site builder? Is it hard to use?

6. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I watched a few hours of youtube videos then made mine in wordpress on my own. It isn't a site a million dollar company would have, but it's good for a one truck crew. If you have time, patience, and a little computer skill you could make something decent yourself.

7. CLS_Birmingham

CLS_Birmingham LawnSite Member

Thank you. Yeah its a site builder and its pretty easy to learn. I started with a template and simply customized it to the way I wanted it to look. I do know code so it has been edited by hand. But you can easily customize a template without knowing code.

8. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

Just hang in there and you'll figure it out...Some guys make their own and some don't. Can't wait to see it.