1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Soupy, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I want a Website, but don't know were to start. I'm looking for someone that can build a very professional looking website with features like scheduling, billing etc options.

Any info that will point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I just played around with Front page over the winter time. Got the hang of it, and made my own site. It's not all that professional I know, but it does the trick. I started a new site last winter, but have to finish it this one.

If you are computer literate, the program is really not that hard to use. Plus you'll save yourself a bundle. :cool:
  3. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

do a search online. I personally go with Verisign

Front Page, I hate that. I tried that about 2 years ago, and gave up
  4. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

I made my own, from scratch. Hiring a website design company is very expensive. You can find template sites most likely.
  5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

download Dreamweaver off of Kazaa. Play around with stuff. If you're wanting forms that people enter to submit payments and go to databases, I would suggest you make the pages in .php, and use a MySQL database. Or something with ODBC connections./
  6. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Soupy,

We are working on a service now that allows your customers to log in and review their account history as well as their upcoming service date. You can also email invoices and soon estimates.

If you would like to read more about it visit here

Maybe it will give you some ideas!