Websites!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by ok4me2xlr8, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

I am looking in to getting a website I am needing something with a paypal button and easy to set up that looks very nice any places you would recommend?

2. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

There are many companies that offer website templates and hosting. If you want a custom site then the price goes up. Adding PayPal is pretty straightforward. they explain everything on their site. How much do you want to spend?

3. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

Not a whole lot I like your site did you do your own?

4. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

No, I had someone do it for me. She did my website, logo, door hanger design, and business card design.

5. WebMan

WebMan LawnSite Member
    from D/FW TX

Can't toot my horn but many companies do sites inexpensively or offer easy do it yourself site builders if you have the time.
    The PayPal deal is a non issue, you get that from PayPal (it's in any business account "tools" section) then add it to your site. :dancing:

From watching here from time to time I'd guess about 60% of the folks here do their own and the others hire someone. (Not scientific, just from watching this one forum)

6. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

Webman we were born within two months of each other and both reside in DFW. Anyway look at my site. I need some help because I don't know how to easily use it for adding products, offering specials, etc etc. I'm a sponsor on lawnsite.
    www.remotepigtails.com

Send me a pm if you think it more appropriate.

7. taaz

taaz LawnSite Member

Depends on what you want on your site -- once your site is up and running and you have a PayPal account established, it's just a matter of copy / paste their code into your site.

8. taaz

taaz LawnSite Member

I used to live in the D/FW area yrs ago -- did you create this site yourself? If so, it shouldn't be hard to add products, especially since it's set-up using Tables.