1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by clallen03, Aug 20, 2007.

1. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

For those with website and those looking to get a website.

What are you looking for in a website? What would be you expectaions for this website.

How has this website improved your business?

Just thinking of launching a website and want some input from you guys.

2. lawnscapesLLC

lawnscapesLLC LawnSite Member

I was thinking of starting a website this winter and I want to know too!
    Also wondering who people used to create the sites and how much they spent on making it and maintaining it.
  3. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

We just launched our new site, but are still in the process of upgrading it and getting even more information and useful tools on it. A good site takes some time, and alot of fine tuning IMO to get what your really looking for in it. We currently have a plant list available, and are working on a hardscape list as well. It's nice when you meet for a consultation and they have the materials they like already picked out by name. We also have a secure server where clients will be able to log in and see invoices, work scheduled, schedule work, and make payments. As for employees they will be able to log in from home or the shop and upload information, as well as get the next days routing, etc. and download it. Another great tool we are working on, is for any estimates requested to be sent directly to a cellphone and that person can be contacted almost instantly.

4. causalitist

causalitist LawnSite Senior Member

wow... thats really nice. how much does a nice site like that cost? did you use someone locally or online to design it? i like it alot, i want one as nice as it lol